Sunday, December 19, 2010

MoneyMoneyMoney, Part II

WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My parents said that they'll foot my microphone bill for Christmas! I'll just have grab my mom a Christmas gift (My dad will be happy just to sit in front of the TV for the entire day.) and give the rest of my cash balance to her I'll give my cash to Dad and I'll have my mic AND any extra goodies to connect it to my parent's MacBook for my studio work!

So yeah, once that is all sorted out, I'll have a mic (a good one), and I can start some real work on Cracked Perspective.

Super happy.

Update, 12/23/10: The mic is here! Now I need a cable to connect it to my parent's Mac.
Update, 1/2/11: The cable's here!. Now I need to actually get around to setting it up. Me being my lazy self, that'll be the hardest part of getting the mic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment whatever.