Saturday, November 27, 2010

MoneyMoneyMoney

So I'm thinking of getting a microphone. But apparently, to get an okayish mic with an external soundcard to connect it to a computer costs...$200.
As of this writing, I have $36.
I have to raise $164
Woo.
I can:
-Wait 8 weeks at minimum and save. Not happening.
-Negotiate a higher allowance. Yeah, right.
-Grab a loan from my parents. Am I kidding?
-Do odd jobs. Okay, but probably not fun.
-Somehow get my engineering ideas on my other blog to people that can turn it to reality and shower me in the green. I'm daydreaming now.
Any other ideas? Any jobs in the Greater Boston area? Any people that could turn my ideas on my other blog into cash? (STOP DAYDREAMING AJEY!!!!!) Please comment!

Update: I'm getting a new mic for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment whatever.