Friday, November 26, 2010

Flight

Super morbid song. It's all about death, war and dreams.


(Sparse, quiet electronic loop only, echo-y voice)
I live without the strife
Above the fear and the lies
But the goal of life
Is how I wish I could fly

My dreams tell all I know
They are the star of the show
And they say I must go 
To where the birds may roam

(Chorus)
(Simple Bass, Piano - ditch echo for chorus)
Ooh, Oh I wish I could Fly
Ooh, Oh I wish I could fly
Ooh, I will do or I'll die...
...Oh, I wish I could fly

(Back to sparse loop & echoes)
The feds have sent me a call
A war is on, they want all
I'll walk myself down the hall
Yet I feel it's my fall

I'm looking out in the dawn
I'm in a jet with a bomb
To kill a man for his wrongs
And leave his family to long...

(Chorus)
(Back to Simple Bass/Piano)

(Violin Solo w/ bass & piano)

(Add Violin in background)
My plane is hit, I'm going down
Oh, I won't see again my town
I feel the sweat on my crown
I never thought I'd die now.......(stop background - only sparse piano chords)

(Final Chorus)
No, Now I never will fly
No, Now I never will fly
No, The war has killed me 'fore I tried
I have not done but I have died (piano chord for last note)


So yeah...Morbid.
This is only my second song...so...yeah...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment whatever.