Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Look

Here's a song I wrote up a while ago. It was my first (I've written 3), and kinda is a raise-awareness-for bullying thingy.
Here goes nothing:


(rapper) Look, Look, Look at he,
Fighting the bullies he can't be,
Trapped in a world I'd rather not see,
Does anyone care? Is it just me?

Look, Look, Look online,
It's ruthless gossip without any shine,
It's sick how they post that he has no spine.
But if I speak up, I'LL be on the line.

(singer) Someone help me...I think I'm falling,
Dose someone care for me?...Oh please I'm calling.
Can anyone see? Right no I'm thinking,
I'm losing myself...

(rapper) Look, Look, Look over there,
They're beating him senseless, all they can dare,
He's lost all he has, no dignity to spare,
I'd go over to stop, but why would they care?

Look, Look, Look at his pain,
They call him retard, call him gay,
I've had it with them, THEY WILL PAY!
Tomorrow, Tomorrow, I'LL HAVE MY SAY!

(singer) No one will save me...I know I'm falling.
No one cares for me, I'm no longer calling.
No one can see, right now I'm thinking
I've had enough of myself... (piano riff)

(rapper) (slower) Look, Look, Look, at the ground,
He hung himself with a cord wrapped 'round.
His joy had been stolen and never was found.
We're all responsible, so don't make a sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment whatever.