Sunday, February 6, 2011

Wannabe

Another song! This is about a kid who wants to famous...like the rest of us. It's got a nice piano riff (no duh)...and...well...here it is.


I want it all, I want the best, I want to be a music star
I want my life to hit its crest, I am so sure it can't be far
I've got to run, it's time to go, I've got to fight against the clock
I hear the constant metronome, tick, tock, tick, tock, it's time to go.

(Chorus)
Oh, I'll be rich and I'll be famous, I'll have all I could ask in life
'Cuz I am sure that I'm not the same, just all I need is one quick dive
My strife will run, my problems solved, my fame will break all of my locks
But right now that's a dream, that's all, I'm just a loser in a box

My life is dull, my life's a bore, I'm getting tired of what I see.
But yet I know there's something more, I see it all on the TV
The famous souls have all they need, and can be anyone they wish
Yes, that is what I aim to be, my old life will never be missed

(Chorus)

One more musician gone to jail, I see another fallen star
Guess fame's like walking on a rail, 'cept when you fall, the ground's so far
Don't think the money's worth the pain, I think I'm better off down here
So say goodbye to dreams of fame, I'm sure it's much safer for me

Don't need to have the cash and fame, I have all I could ask in life
Already know I'm not the same, don't need to take the extra dive
My problems will all be resolved, I don't need fame to break my locks
Fame won't be in my crystal ball, I'll enjoy life inside my box


Yup. Like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment whatever.