Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Clueless

I had originally posted this sans intro-to-what-this-song-is-about, thus proving that I really AM clueless.
I often feel like I'm always one step behind, at least when everything is fast-paced. Like 3-on-3 basketball in P.E. I can barely remember whose team I'm on. (Which is why I blog, not play sports)

(Verse 1)
I don't know where I am going
I don't know what is happening
I don't know what I am to do
And once I know, they change the rules

(Verse 2)
I'm a bird in the winter that can't find south
Can't find somebody to show me how
The world is going to fast to see
Once I figure it out, it's too late for me

(Verse 3)
What just occured?
Didn't catch the words
World's far too fast
So I'm left in last

(Verse 1)

(Solo??)

(Verse 4)
I don't know___
I don't know what's going on
I don't know___
Once I get dusk I am at dawn

(Verse 4 with Verse 1 in background)

There you have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment whatever.