Friday, February 25, 2011

Life of a Robot

Another song!
I believe this is my tenth song. This one's actually in 6/8 time, and has a little square riff. I might add a bit of a bitcrusher effect to the vocals, get a bit of a robot voice - it's called "Life of a ROBOT," so...

I'm a human robot these days
Every day is the same
Nothing's now and nothing's changed, 
I do the same thing every day

Think there's something out there for me
But no one lets me see
My time is wasting, bit by bit
There's nothing I can do about it

Living life________
With no purpose
Did not die________
But still totally lifeless

(quieter)
I know I can be someone great
But no one lets me prove it
Just bore myself to death each day
In a world that's too small to fit

(gradually get louder)
Find my life_______
Some new purpose
I won't die_______
Thinking there's something I had missed

I'm a human robot today
Every day is the same
But that won't be for long, I say
Forget the map, find my own way

Know there's something out there for me
That no one let me me see
Not just going to idly sit
I'm on a quest to go and find it...

There you have it. How is it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment whatever.