Sunday, January 20, 2013

Today I went to a huge Sweet Sixteen birthday party

And I kinda have mixed feelings about it. At some points it rocked. I had some great conversations, and just had fun.

At other times, I felt forever alone. I just walked in circles a lot, rendered more or less deaf by the pop music blasted by the DJ. The birthday girl, jesting of course, said something about her being the only person who can stand me. She wasn't trying to be mean, but it raised a good point: I am probably too "weird" for many people to stand for a long time.

I could list all my quirks, but I'll spare you the rant.

I'm probably taking that joke too seriously. I'm probably taking life too seriously now.

Yeah, sleepiness is degenerating my brain to the point of unfiltered teenage angst being embarrassingly fire-hosed online. I'll stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment whatever.