Saturday, January 1, 2011

Stargazer

Another song that's not morbid...kinda.
This was SUPER HARD. But yeah, it's nice.
This will have a beautiful string loop.


(Intro)

See the stars, in the sky,
Little parts, of the night.
Twinkling, endlessly
Shimmering, blissfully

Oh, great star, how are you?
From afar, you shine true.
Far in space, you shine bright,
In a maze, out of sight

I let these, moonlit skies,
Banish tears, from my eyes.
All's at peace, in the night,
Not a crease, from life's strife

At this time, my pains flee,
Tossed aside, like dead leaves.
Night makes me, happiest.
Can't life be, just like this?

I'd sit here, for all time,
With no fears, of life's crimes.
There's no stress, no worries,
No sadness, and no tears.

(Violin Solo) Update: There is no solo.

Here's the sun, back to life.
Time to run, with our strife.
If only, life could be,
Just like the, night I've seen

But I know, for today,
Fear may go, but hope stays.
Peace can come, inside me
When night's a, memory...


Yup...Whaddya think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment whatever.