Sunday, January 8, 2012

More Study Hall Doodles

What I have been doing lately:
I've been watching a lot of Vi Hart videos, and this one about squiggles inspired me to make a crazy squiggle myself on a Post-it during a study hall where I had no homework (then I got deluged the following weekend).
Dare you to stare at that for an hour.
I made the next two doodles a few months(?) ago, but they turned up today, so up they go! One first-period study hall (what's the point of that?!?!), I went ahead and drew up an idea for an epic muscle car. That bulldog front fascia had been in my head for a while, so I put a car to it. Then I went and put its profile on graph paper. The proportions are in no way realistic, and it'll be a while before I convince myself to get them right or doodle more. Note the AWESOME wheel design on the rough doodle.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment whatever.